Essential Oils Are Essential. Kristin Key - Full Special

20 Th10, 2020
64 956 lượt xem

This full Dry Bar Comedy Special From Kristin Key is sure to keep you laughing from start to finish. Whether it's talking about her love for crochet, or the weird people who found love at the reptile store, Kristin Key's musical blend of comedy is sure to be something you'll enjoy and want to share with your friends!
If you enjoyed this Full Dry Bar Comedy special from Kristin Key, be sure to check out the links below for more Dry Bar Comedians you might enjoy!
Eric Rhodes
viworld.info/rock/video/y3Glq2SOx4pjyYE.html
Taylor Mason
viworld.info/rock/video/snp_vZayqqp2to0.html
Shayne Smith
viworld.info/rock/video/15CMqKOpyoeWt5s.html
Want More Dry Bar Comedy?
Check us out on our other social media channels.
Facebook: facebook.com/DryBarComedy/
Instagram: instagram.com/drybarcomedy/
TikTok: vm.tiktok.com/gfQo9S/
Twitter: twitter.com/drybarcomedy

NHẬN XÉT
  • I was about to stop watching in the beginning, I'm happy I didn't. It only gets better 😅

    Juliana MMXXJuliana MMXXNgày trước
  • Ha ha, Kristin, you're cute and funny! 🤣

    Jay PaansJay Paans19 ngày trước
  • She looked Lesbian And She is lesbian

    DroidLocks6971DroidLocks697120 ngày trước
  • So talented!

    Gaella ElwellGaella Elwell23 ngày trước
  • 👏😂🤣😻

    Gaella ElwellGaella Elwell23 ngày trước
  • "hey knitter" looks different than it sounds. "afghan american" suddenly makes sense 😅

    nermalsturfnermalsturf25 ngày trước
  • 12:54 i thought that was my roommate in the next room

    Anime LoverAnime Lover26 ngày trước
  • The only part I didnt think was funny at all was the cat song, but I have a feeling in a non clean environment her whole act is better. Hooker story was really funny for example and that was a bit raunchy.

    What up PimpsWhat up Pimps26 ngày trước
  • amazing!!!

    Heaven On Earth.nyc Dog CampHeaven On Earth.nyc Dog Camp27 ngày trước
  • Comedians are brilliant!!! Thank God for them! She's a hoot!

    V 13V 1327 ngày trước
  • _...my wife..._ -okay...

    charles.d - 1978charles.d - 197828 ngày trước
  • Using music to coat the mean things she says. I definitely do not agree with her brand of humor.

    Charlotte HatchCharlotte Hatch28 ngày trước
  • just brilliant

    Ursina BrunschwylerUrsina Brunschwyler29 ngày trước
  • She looks and sounds like Elen D lol

    TracyTracy29 ngày trước
  • this was so amazing. thank you ...made me laugh and smile much needed

    MichaelaMichaela29 ngày trước
  • Her expressions are what really had me dying. Bloody Brilliant

    Mister MackMister Mack29 ngày trước
  • This was a strange comedy concert.

    Rydal SRydal S29 ngày trước
  • Wasn't she on "Bring the funny"?

    MomIsn't MyNameMomIsn't MyName29 ngày trước
  • Gina Linetti vibes anyone?? I love her

    Mary JMary J29 ngày trước
  • Hi that’s completely fine with a comedy and till she said her wife I didn’t think that was necessary to the skit and find offense to it I also don’t need people making comments back at me thank you

    Thatsjim2Thatsjim2Tháng trước
  • 💙Oh this lady is a comedy Genius! Thanks so much for sharing. I feel much better now!☺️

    saturnslippersaturnslipperTháng trước
  • Awesome!!! I have 2 adult cats and 2 four month old kitties & I'm allergic. Love them. Fun times. Lol!!!

    theDogz0rtheDogz0rTháng trước
  • Loved her. Great

    Pearl falkenbergPearl falkenbergTháng trước
  • She's deeply weird. We like her.

    neal millerneal millerTháng trước
  • Fresh, smart and original.

    Evelyn BakerEvelyn BakerTháng trước
  • This is brilliant ...She's really a blast !

    gusthebroken2gusthebroken2Tháng trước
  • It's nice to see Zach and Cody's mom getting into stand up.

    Caffeinated NationCaffeinated NationTháng trước
  • Female Andy Samberg I swear 💗 she’s so wholesome and amazing

    scooby dscooby dTháng trước
  • I was on the fence at first... But she's pretty good. (In a Garrison Keeler meets Jewel sorta way)

    葛Jennifer葛JenniferTháng trước
  • Now i like this lady

    Emily MartinEmily MartinTháng trước
  • lower the mic. to throat height. ( below your chin at least )

    Pado PadoPado PadoTháng trước
  • Too good!! 😂😂😂

    MsAMsATháng trước
  • She's awesome~!

    ALittleGamer 71ALittleGamer 71Tháng trước
  • She's amazing

    Jessie GabsJessie GabsTháng trước
  • Hmmm idk how I feel about her. She's kinda funny. Like her style an the whole guitar stuff. It's different, but I can't get really get behind it in the comedy wise.

    Trey BernTrey BernTháng trước
  • she doesn't have any kids ? I'm puzzled.

    P BP BTháng trước
  • This lady crushed it, what a very enjoyable set. Thanks!

    Ben CarlsonBen CarlsonTháng trước
    • I like the Commander Keen fish profile picture. Brings me back.

      Anselm of FrisiaAnselm of Frisia18 ngày trước
  • YO hope you read this! get a siberian cat. they are hypo allergenic. beautiful longhaired cat!

    la1498la1498Tháng trước
  • She the lady from Brooklyn 99? Sje's hilarious!😂😂😂..Love her 😍

    Celebrating TheRaptureCelebrating TheRaptureTháng trước
  • OMG! She's so charming and definitely got me laughing for the whole 25 minutes. The Hawaiian McDonald's joke is a real jewell. The crowd acted pretty cool about her having a wife, so that's great too. Totally watchworthy!!

    Edgar FloresEdgar FloresTháng trước
  • She might get heckled after talking about her wife and Then Petting a hairless cat!

    KKTháng trước
  • Kristin Key is GREAT!!! I personally loved her talent with the guitar to narrate, at times, and to keep the flow throughout her performance. Her songs are creative and jokes made me smile and laugh. Really needed this today! I’m looking for more comedy from Kristin! 😁❤️ 🎸

    Wendi ProctorWendi ProctorTháng trước
  • Not laugh out loud funny, but definitely grinned the whole time. Thoroughly enjoyable!

    Guo EdiaGuo EdiaTháng trước
  • Dont forget about international audience. Or do we not matter?

    Gladys GithegiGladys GithegiTháng trước
  • Wow! She's amazing.

    Amy Sue WestAmy Sue WestTháng trước
  • I dont quite like comedians using guitars.. cuz why? But I love the kitty cat song! Lmaoo she is hysterical!! 😹😹

    Queen CarterQueen CarterTháng trước
  • I've been married to a "I could be a hermit, die alone" for 21 years. I can see a definite personality change, IN ME!

    Katie DrewKatie DrewTháng trước
  • You are awesome, keep up the great work..!

    Lestat UndeadLestat UndeadTháng trước
  • the Guitar has to go. she is ok without it

    David CookDavid CookTháng trước
  • So smart and creative!!!

    GrannyBnTN Southern LoveGrannyBnTN Southern LoveTháng trước
  • The guitar is kind of weird

    Dumb GeniousDumb GeniousTháng trước
  • As one who just took up "hooking" I must say this routine totally hit home with me especially the bits about Joann's, LOLed. Also, it was stupid, but I laughed hysterically at "when do we want it? meoooow"

    deederangedeederangeTháng trước
  • Woah, that reptile store song was reaaaaly Something :D :D :D Wish this had more Like buttons, cause one is definitely not enough! lols

    Just DanaEJust DanaETháng trước
  • haha! good jokes in there! got the crowd going too...

    Joel BonzonJoel BonzonTháng trước
  • Absolutely hilarious!

    David WelshDavid WelshTháng trước
  • 👏👏👏👏👏👍😊😁

    Heather FieldsHeather FieldsTháng trước
  • What a delight! Beautiful, funny and...... a SUPER BRAIN!👍 💛💚💙💜🧡💛💚

    Betty MorenoBetty MorenoTháng trước
  • She too funny to listen to at work.

    Tony GruberTony GruberTháng trước
  • Clean comedy. This is refreshing video. No sex jokes thats usually from a women.

    Nothing else to doNothing else to doTháng trước
  • Wow this was great.

    Bryan EshbaughBryan EshbaughTháng trước
  • dry bar: PLEASE STOP WITH THE VIworld ADS?

    peace & lovepeace & loveTháng trước
    • Skip to the end of the video and tap replay share this message

      Randy ChipmanRandy ChipmanTháng trước
  • Bravo!!!

    Thomas StoyThomas StoyTháng trước
  • Someone out there should give this Lady her own show. Her timing is excellent and public persona is great.

    Aaron LopezAaron LopezTháng trước
  • 17:54 Arnold Schwarzenegger Nursery Rhymes

    Zachary WissingerZachary WissingerTháng trước
  • Good jokez but that guitar constantly playing gets kinda annoying

    Chief KamakazeChief KamakazeTháng trước
  • ♥️👏😆

    Tom ArchibaldTom ArchibaldTháng trước
  • She's great.

    Terry WhiteTerry WhiteTháng trước
  • I thought Ellen DeGeneres was getting back into comedy.

    K R AY N EK R AY N ETháng trước
    • No this lady is actually funny.

      WilliamWilliam29 ngày trước
    • Me too!! I had to look again!

      cyoungledesmacyoungledesmaTháng trước
    • That and that she's grown, in a lot of places

      Petru BulgariPetru BulgariTháng trước
    • When Ellen was funny.

      Aaron LopezAaron LopezTháng trước
    • She had her "Relatable" special on Netflix in 2018.

      Angry ApplesauceAngry ApplesauceTháng trước
  • Wow. This is worse than kids entertainers.

    jeremy toutainjeremy toutainTháng trước
  • 😂😂😂😂

    Mike AvilaMike AvilaTháng trước
  • How did she manage to get them to let her carry a guitar to the stage?

    Joshua GuettermanJoshua GuettermanTháng trước
  • Bubbles' soul mate!

    JD ScottJD ScottTháng trước
  • What the heck ellen

    Bria DiamondBria DiamondTháng trước
    • These things happen to the best of people.

      Nothing else to doNothing else to doTháng trước
  • I did like her jokes😂😄😁. Pretty funny funny lady. Normally I can do without the whole guitar playing while doing stand up. I really don't like the 2 combined. But she didn't do to bad.

    JByepitsmeJByepitsmeTháng trước
  • Well done! 👏

    Celtic RavenCeltic RavenTháng trước
  • Absolutely brilliant! Crafty! Spot-on timing 💯

    Brent DumlerBrent DumlerTháng trước
  • Nitters and hookers be out here wild'n🤣😂😉

    A. WalkerA. WalkerTháng trước
  • Just got the boot or was it slipper?

    Robert SchaefferRobert SchaefferTháng trước
  • absolutely brilliant!!! love her =)

    Jason GuptillJason GuptillTháng trước
  • Female Arlo Guthrie- come on...you got to see it - funny 😝

    Chip BoughnerChip BoughnerTháng trước
    • be nice to ARLO. ps all you fascists bound to LOSE.

      peace & lovepeace & loveTháng trước
  • Wonderful

    Raquel MRaquel MTháng trước
  • Sounded like she had a laugh track😂 Well done!

    Austin JonesAustin JonesTháng trước
  • The hairless cat bit was great.

    LOVE OF PLANTS 🌻LOVE OF PLANTS 🌻Tháng trước
  • Poor taste stupid funny.

    CosmosofCompassionCosmosofCompassionTháng trước
  • Not really my style, but she was adorable. 😋

    MelamiMelamiTháng trước
  • One of the funniest people out there!

    HeatherHeatherTháng trước
  • she was on last comic standing or some show

    scscTháng trước
  • Great delivery and really funny!!

    C McIffC McIffTháng trước
  • Good set. Impeccable timing

    Chris W.Chris W.Tháng trước
  • Ellen really is getting funnier 💯

    ShaolinPunk101ShaolinPunk101Tháng trước
    • You don't say 🤯😜

      ShaolinPunk101ShaolinPunk101Tháng trước
    • Not Ellen skjfjksfnfjfkyb

      Parag LokhandeParag LokhandeTháng trước
  • I doubt it 🤣🤣😭😭

    Addie 784Addie 784Tháng trước
  • She is great!!!❤️❤️❤️

    Lady Court TalesLady Court TalesTháng trước
  • Ahhhaaaahaaa that whole too many vowels in hawaiian names.... so funny

    Laurie MayLaurie MayTháng trước
  • It was a breathe of fresh air to see a woman comedian being actually funny (not my mistake). Then noticed that she had the boy genes in her...thats why! 😀

    Abraham JosAbraham JosTháng trước
  • Looks like Ellen. Really funny too. I like her voice.

    Laurie MayLaurie MayTháng trước
  • does she only know 2 chords lmao

    Luke FincherLuke FincherTháng trước
  • Well she has never owned a cat because a cat doesn't care if it's five minutes or five years you still don't matter and I love kitty's and dogs

    Jerad VogtJerad VogtTháng trước
  • She's combining 2 talents into 1.... classic Gemini move, wondering what her sign is ❤

    Erica AllbrightErica AllbrightTháng trước
    • @Erica Allbright Nope. I was not born anywhere near the dates when people who supposedly *are* aquarius were born. So what the zodiac has been around for a long time. And yes... they would be just words... and I could even cook up a theory on the position of a gassy ball of fire hundreds of light years away to explain it away. Same thing with the zodiac. So... you're saying there's people who hold evidence that astrology is true, and people who hold evidence that astrology is false... well, in that case... the onus is on those that believe it, isn't it? Remember that a 15% chance of rain... is an 85% chance of it not raining... but hey... bring an umbrella just in case right? It's like the constellations in the sky... some point to it being true 15% of the time... which means its NOT true 85% of the time... which means it's not even as good a chance a rolling a 6 on your first try.

      TheNewGreenIsBlueTheNewGreenIsBlueTháng trước
    • @TheNewGreenIsBlue well yes there are fundamental truths but I mean things that are in the belief systems category is subjective truth aka opinion. As for your proposal about it raining, there wouldn't be anything to back up your random statement. It's just words, anyone can spew out words and say well it might happen, but it might not, the point is what are you basing it off of? As for the zodiac signs, they've been around since ancient times, as have been many things, but they have quite a bit of back-up in astrology work to point to them being believable (or not, once again) anyone can choose to believe in anything, I can say I'm a glass of orange juice and I could go to the end of the earth saying that but the fact is that I'm a human. Believing that I act a certain way and have certain personality traits that line up with my long believed and understood zodiac sign, well, that seems more believable. Using your zodiac sign as an excuse for your behavior is on the verge of ignorance, you can do it however, it just means you're lazy if you're looking to get out of a situation easy by taking advantage of your sign. If you're putting your faith in these signs and you believe that the universe is what guides you and you believe that these horoscopes that pop up on your phone everyday are truly what is going to happen to you, I have no doubt that it would begin to become so true to you and you would be so dependent that these things would actually happen to you. I, however, do not lean on these things for my day-to-day life but as a bystander find is super interesting how a lot of ppl actually do act like the sign that they have. Because who knows how it was meant to be? Someone had to have noticed something. I could even judge right now and saying by your logical standpoint, I'm assuming you're an Aquarius? Could be wrong, but I am curious.

      Erica AllbrightErica AllbrightTháng trước
    • ​@Erica Allbright "Truth" by definition... is not subjective. The hard part is finding out what the truth is. As you state... some of it has not proven accurate... If I told you it will rain every single day of November, 2020 in Seattle... and then said... but that's not 100% certain... just my belief. Would that forecast be reliable? We all tend to see a mirror of ourselves when looking at a horoscope or other astrological indicators. Confirmation bias. Saying "you are who are are" can also be dangerous. We could be tempted to blame our behaviour "on the stars" instead of taking responsibility for our actions. And you're incorrect in saying everything is an opinion so I can't say something is not correct. There are fundamental truths.

      TheNewGreenIsBlueTheNewGreenIsBlueTháng trước
    • @TheNewGreenIsBlue well truth be told, I'm on the fence with horoscopes and signs. Some of it has proven accurate for me and other ppl I know, some of it not so much. You are who you are and that doesn't mean that just because you're a specific sign you ARE that way 100%. You say that her birthday has NOTHING to do with her behavior etc, I beg to differ because that's MY belief. So, all in all, everything is a complete and total opinion if you look at it a certain way, zodiac signs are more on the spectrum of being subjective truths so I cannot say and neither can you, that it is a fact. It is simply a belief. Also.... take a chill pill lol

      Erica AllbrightErica AllbrightTháng trước
    • Thnking her birthdate has anything to do with personality... classic horoscope believer mistake.

      TheNewGreenIsBlueTheNewGreenIsBlueTháng trước
  • QUERKY, CRAZY AND FUNNY... MY KINDA GIRL. XD

    HOMELESS KNIGHTHOMELESS KNIGHTTháng trước
  • the talented and not mean version of ellen. 👀😂

    Max FordeMax FordeTháng trước
    • @Dr Christine O'Brien yee

      Max FordeMax FordeTháng trước
    • ? 5:33 on

      Dr Christine O'BrienDr Christine O'BrienTháng trước
VIworld